Intelligent Central Infusion Management System
The infusion information acquisition system HDIS50 Pro is an intelligent bedside infusion workstation. It adopts the international cutting-edge "module + DOCK" design concept. The infusion modules ip-3, sp-3 and DOCK flexibly form a multi-channel infusion management workstation. It perfectly solves the common problems in ICU, such as cluttered bedside space, crowded power ports, alarm delays, lack of treatment information, etc.
ICU need an intelligent, efficient and safe digital infusion workstation, which can realize ....
Time saving: simplify operation steps
Compact space: centralized charging
Data collection and analysis: auto-collect information
Continuity data: data in the module will not miss
Drug library: detect and intercept wrong operation
Remote monitor: monitor infusion status at a place
Nurse shift record: paperless shift recording
Connection to CIS and HIS: unified information management
● One-stop power supply: Solve the problem of excessive number of ICU bedside pumps and messy wires.
● Space saving: A single row supports up to 9 pumps, a sub-row can be expanded, and a bed supports up to 18 pumps.
● Moderate height
● With pipeline arrangement device drop sensor dedicated storage space on the DOCK cabin
● Support the hot plug of the pump, plug and play
● Install auxiliary tray slot in each slot of Dock cabin to achieve blind mating with automatic alignment of the rail and pump pushing with a ‘tick’sound.
● Combined quickly and freely
● Support the connection with the central workstation to realize real-time remote monitoring
Liquid balance management: highly effective manager for fluid management of severe patient
● For critically ill patients in ICU, liquid balance is directly related to the prognosis of the patient;
● Automatically collect infusion data and provide efficient input and output data input tools. Medical staff can avoid heavy recording and statistical work, allowing doctors to focus on clinical decision-making
Nurse shift records to help nurses reduce heavy paperwork
● Automatically collect and count the infusion time and dosage of various drugs;
● Statistics of liquid in and out status according to individual items;
● The above information can be integrated to automatically generate nurse handover records in terms of fluid intake and output;
Remote monitoring and management, dual-screen display, more intuitive and safer
● Real-time display of infusion data of patients in each bed, such as drug name, infusion rate, infusion status, remaining time, pressure, etc.;
● Display specific alarm information of each infusion pump for each bed.
Support access to the HIS/CIS system in the hospital
● Realize prescription push, use the barcode scanner to transmit the integrated infusion information of the central workstation to the bedside station
● Synchronize patient information and doctor's order information to realize infusion management information.
Drug library management and Logging
l can view the infusion treatment process records of the current patient/discharged patient.
l Infusion records, operation records, alarm records and other infusion treatment processes, classified review, support printing.