The HealFusion syringe pump SP-3 is suitable for ICU, operating room, pediatrics department and etc. It adopts high-precision stepper motor and precision-machined driving system, and uses a 256 sub-division drive scheme to make sure the accuracy, which can reach 0.01ml / h. Applying the "fault tree" analysis method to rationally optimize each operation step to ensure that the infusion pump works stably and safely.
● High-step motor satisfies the Infusion needs.
● Mechanical accuracy: +/-0.5%; infusion accuracy: +/-2%
● Fast start function eliminates error caused by starting delay
● Adjustable occlusion pressure alarm threshold value is 11 -levels: 10-135kPa / 75-1012 mmHg adjustable.
● Online Pressure Supervision (DPS): with real-time detecting and information displayed piping online pressure during injection.
● Occlusion Pressure Release (Anti-Bolus)
● Double Bubble Detection: detect single bubble and cumulated bubble. 25ul, 100ul, 250ul. 300ul/15min, 500ul/15min
● Manual /Auto bolus
● PBT shell: Resistant to chemicals and disinfectants, safer and more durable.
● Waterproof: IPX3
● Alarm: High, Medium and Low sound and light alarm
● Dual CPU
Easy to operation
● 3.5-inch color touch screen
● Two inputting system: touchscreen + keypad.
● On-line titration
● Day and night mode
● Small size, light weight, modular design.
● Can be stacked on each other freely to form a DOCK with 3-9 pumps
● Drug Library: More than 2000 drugs.
● Event log: more than 2000 case. classified by operation records, alarm records, and infusion records, with time tags
● Advanced mode for Infusion: Rate mode, Dosage mode, Preset time mode (V-T), Time mode (R-T). Drop mode, Relay mode, Trapezia mode, Intermittent mode, Loading Dose mode, Sequence mode.
Work with DOCK station for central power supply and better ward space management.
Form a central infusion workstation with intelligent functions to release doctor and nurse' s burden
Auto liquid balance calculation, central monitoring, central alarm management and nurse shift.